Choose from one of the following options:
– Full-time Monday to Friday
– Part-time Monday to Friday (3 or 4 days/week)
– Evening course on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings
– Intensive course – if you have a limited time and want to combine two courses.
– Full time Monday to Friday – 3 hours per day, including a 15-minute break (2h45min taught hours per day)
– Part-time Monday to Friday – 3 hours per day, including a 15-minute break (2h45min taught hours per day)
– Evening courses. 2-hour class each time (there are no breaks; 2 taught hours per day; 6 taught hours per week)
– Intensive course – It combines two full-time courses and a 30-minute break in between the two classes, e.g. 9.00-12.00 course (2h45min taught hours) and 12.30-15.30 (2h45min taught hours).
Most of our courses follow the rolling-enrolment pattern -this means you can join them any Monday.
You are free to choose how long you want to study with us. Our teachers will make you feel welcome and help you settle into your class easily.
STUDENTS PER CLASS
We do our best to keep groups at a comfortable size.
The maximum number of students is between 14 and 16 students per class, depending on the classroom you will be studying in, but we always try our best to have group sizes good enough for you to practice, make friends, and learn fast.
You must be at least 16 years old to join our adult courses.
Every week, we do revision tasks and/or mini-tests to check what you have learnt. We also organise individual tutorials, with just you and your teacher, every 6-7 weeks.
We ask you to reflect on your progress before meeting with your teacher and then give you an opportunity to get personalised advice from your tutor on how to reach your learning goals.
Cancellation & Refunds policy
All of our teachers have a CELTA or DELTA qualification which is awarded by the University of Cambridge – or an equivalent qualification which meets the standards for teaching set out by the British Council.
They are passionate about teaching English and are observed regularly to make sure they are always improving.