We value our employees, our partners, our students, and their opinions. We believe that everyone’s hard work should be recognized and celebrated!
Our Core Values include Diversity & Equality, Teamwork, Open communication, Ambition, and Progressive spirit.
We always aim to deliver the highest standards; to both our learners and employees. Our goal is to be at the forefront of excellence and best practice within the industry.
We’re always looking for good, passionate teachers to join our team.
LOCATION: Office based, in Oxford Street, London.
£25,000 per annum 40 hours per week + commission on each course sold (OTE easy to achieve and uncapped)!
Do you have proven experience in Sales and Customer Service?
Are you an excellent communicator who has great organisational skills?
Do you fluently speak, write and read English and another language between Spanish and Portuguese? (combination of the three languages will be considered as a plus)
We are looking for sales executives to join a highly dynamic and fast-growing English language school based in Central London.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all prospect and current students studying at Speak Up London. You will be advising and assisting them throughout the course enrolment process and offering full support and guidance about any other queries they may have.
Our students are the core of our business, therefore, you are expected to provide outstanding levels of customer service at all times!
If you speak another language such as Spanish/Italian/French/Portuguese/Arabic etc – that would be amazing as it will only help you finalise deals! – but it’s not mandatory!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Actively contact prospective students to advise them in their study choices, focusing on converting them into students.
· Show the highest level of service when dealing with prospective students and current students by consistently achieving quality targets defined by management.
· Monitor and respond to inquiries promptly.
· Update internal reports and database when required with daily activity.
· Continuously strive to exceed set targets and KPIs
· Ensuring excellent customer service is being provided at all times.
· Ensure all information provided to applicants and students is accurate.
· Basic knowledge of a CRM system and a student database.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for highly motivated individuals, who are driven to achieve targets. Applicants must be able to work well under pressure and to strict time deadlines. You must be comfortable dealing with difficult situations and be able to think quickly on your feet!
To be successful in this role, you must be sales and customer service-oriented.
· The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a sales position and excellent communication skills.
· Understanding and converting prospects into students.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
· Understand the needs of prospective clients, customers and provide the assistance they need.
· A team player that knows how to share credit for collective achievements.
· Results orientated and can maintain a high level of self-motivation.
· Excellent organisational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
· You’re passionate about learning and improving your skills.
· You will be target and outcome-driven with monthly/quarterly KPI’s and sales targets.
Full training will be provided and you will need to undergo some training courses and have a clean DBS check.You’ll need to sign a declaration that you are suitable to work with under 18s and any gaps in your CV will need to be explained.
29 days annual leave
Flexible start and finish shift times – subject to agreement
*subject to performance.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a company that values inclusion, human connection and self-achievement, you should come work with us.
Please note that Speak Up London follows safer recruitment practices. This means that you will be asked to explain any gaps in your CV and whether you believe you are a suitable candidate for working with under 18s.